Gabriel Knight II
- Walk over to the desk.
- Click on the newspaper to read it.
- Click on it again in inventory to make out some words.
- Take the car keys from the hook on the wall.
- Open the duffle bag. Pick up the letters, wallet, and dagger that are in it.
- Click on the note on the wall to read it.
- Read the two letters that are in your inventory.
- Click on the stationary on the table to write a letter to Grace; it should now show up in your inventory.
- Leave the farmhouse interior.
In front of the Huber home
- Go right 'till you're at the edge of the forst, then click right on the tree line to investigate the scene a bit; you should find a flattened patch of ground.
- Pick up the hairs from that spot.
- Check the muddy area by the water trough (the log-like thing) to find a paw print; examine it.
- Go into the barn (to the left of the car)
- Click on the cement above the sink.
- Go back to the muddy area and use the cement on it to make a cast of the paw print.
- Go back over to the muddy spot and take the cast.
- Click the car keys on the car to drive off.
To Thalkirchen's Zoo
- Select Thalkirchen from the Munich map.
- Click on the zoo sign that talks about wolves.
- Click on the wolves to try to call them.
- Go talk to the zoo worker (he'll drop by after some time). You'll learn about missing zoo wolves.
- Make sure you ask him everything possible; the conversation automatically ends when you've asked everything you need to know.
- Go left and talk to Dr. Klingmann.
- Ask him about "Himself," twice, then "Research," then "missing wolves," then "How long have the wolves been missing?"
- Go through all dialogue choices; eventually he will say "Thomas," which is what you need him to say.
- Return to the farm after you do.
Back at the farm
- Once inside, go to the tape recorder controls. (icon on the lower right)
- Click on the tape labelled "Klingmann," then click on the Load A button.
- Click on any blank tape, then click on the Load B button.
- Click on the "splice" button. We're going to fake a recording.
- On the splice control screen, pick words from the dialogue (Klingmann's voice, not your own!) until the splice buffer says "Thomas? Herr Doktor Klingmann here. Show our wolves to Mr. Knight."
- Click on the transfer button, then exit the tape recorder.
- Go back to Thalkirchen's zoo.
- Check Klingmann's coat. You'll find a receipt in an inside pocket; take it.
- Now take the tape labelled "Klingmann Splice Tape" from your inventory and click it on the walkie-talkie.
- Now go to the wolf Kennels to meet Thomas again.
- Click on Margarite (one of the wolves) to check her tag.
- Click on her again; you'll pet her and get a few hairs.
- Now leave the zoo and head back to the farm.
- Look at the receipt in Inventory.
- Turn it over in inventory (click when cursor becomes an arrow to do this).
- Click on the words to try to read them. They're backwards, so click the receipt on the mirror to read it.
- Now go to Marienplatz in central Munich.
Visit to the family lawyer
- Click left, then on the spot in the middle (green lighting), then click on the open office doors.
- Talk to Ubergrau; pick every dialogue choice.
- Go to the University.
- Click the wolf hair from the farm on Michael.
- Then click the wolf hair from the zoo on Michael.
- Then give him the paw print cast.
- Try to exit the room, and you'll get an evidence report.
- Go to Marienplatz again, click right. Walk all the way to the right, to the corner.
- Click around the corner to go onto Dienerstrasse.
- Click on the right side of the street to find the post office building.
- Click the "Gabriel-to-Grace envelope #1" on the Post Office Doors.
- Now go up one block from the post office and click on the doors of the building on the right (the hunt club).
The hunt club
Talk to Xavier (the receptionist) and tell him you're an avid hunter.
Now go to Ubergrau's office again.
Go in, and ask him for the family papers. He'll say it'll take a while to find 'em, so you've got to kill some time.
Go back to the main street and click "down" on the concrete wall to go to the subway.
After the desk guy tells you to go take a hike, go back to Ubergrau's office
Ubergrau will have the papers ready for you.
Hunt club, again
- Now go back to the hunt club.
- Tell Xavier you're from a prominent German family, then take the family papers from inventory and
click them on Xavier.
- That ends Chapter 1... watch the movie about Gabe's introduction into the club. Now we go for a reunion with Grace from the first part.
Castle Ritter (Chapter 2)
- So you're playing Fujitsu..err Grace now. :-)
- Click on the door and exit to main hall.
- Talk to Gerde about Gabriel and research several times. Actually, go through all choices.
- Go outside (the gray doors), then take the path down the left.
- Go right on the village screen and click on the Gasthof ("Goldener Lowe").
- Talk to Werner Huber (the bartender). Go through all dialogue choices.
- Exit the Gasthof and walk over to the building with the blue doors.
- Click on the left blue door (the one that ISN'T raised up on steps).
- Click on the window (the center portion) You'll meet Herr Habermas. Use each dialogue choice.
- Go back to Schloss Ritter.
Back at Schloss Ritter
- Go to Gabriel's bedroom. Check the fireplace.
- Click on the tools on the fireplace to get a close-up, then click again to get a screwdriver.
- Examine the hole on the fireplace.
- Click the screwdriver on the rivet in the bare patch. Open the closet.
- Click on the opening to go through the secret passageway. Click on the right side of
the hallway to find Gerde's room.
- Look in the closet you just came out of.
- Take the library key (hanging at top of the closet)
- Go back to Gabriel's bedroom and open the locked door with the key.
- Click on the occult bookshelf (2nd column from left)
- Discover that Grace is a bitch in the following scene.
- Read the warning letter to Ludwig that just showed up in your inventory (it was in the werewolf book)
- Read the werewolf lore book (there are several pages, and it's really quite interesting).
- Check the shelf on the far right for Victor Ritter's journal. Read it in inventory.
- Click the cursor when it reads "exit" over the desk.
- Click Professor Barclay's card (from inventory) on the phone on the desk.
- Check the biography shelf (leftmost column of books).
- Go back to town square, and back into the Gasthof.
Back to the village
- Talk to Werner again, this time about Ludwig.
- Go to the Rathaus Courtyard. Click on the door of town hall to talk to Herr Habermas.
- Go through all dialogue options. You'll wind up in the village dungeon.
- Examine the dungeon window. Click on the church in the window close-up.
- Exit to the Courtyard.
- Click on the closed window again. Run through all dialogue choices again; he should give you a note.
- Go to St. Georg's Church. (click left from the entrance to the square and up those steps to the door)
- Give the Mayor's note to the priest.
- Go to the Courtyard again. Click on the closed window AGAIN.
- Pick the dialogue choice "Church Records."
Back to Schloss Ritter
- Go to Schloss Ritter.
- Go to the library, sit at the desk, and click on the typewriter on the desk in the library.
- Go to the main hall. Click the new package (no address on it) on Gerde. Boy, Grace IS a bitch!
- Go to the village. Walk up to the post office (it's on the right side of the screen, "north" of the
- Click the addressed package on the postmistress to mail it.
- Click your wallet on the postmistress to pay for postage (hey, it's just like real life!)
- That will end Chapter 2... including a visit from some strange Americans.
Back to Gabriel we go... (Chapter 3)
- Read the newspaper.
- Check Von Glower's card in inventory-click on it to get his address.
- Go to Ubergrau's office. He'll give you Gracie's package.
- Open the package in inventory to read the letter.
- Talk to Ubergrau, and ask him about Ludwig II a couple times.
- Then go back to Marienplatz (where you always first show up-by the subway terminal).
- On the right side of the screen, your cursor should become a dagger over a little shop.
- Click there to go to a closeup, then click on the door to go in.
- Click on the thing on the left side of the counter; it's a cuckoo clock.
- Click Gabe's wallet on the shopkeeper to buy it.
- Now go back to the street and all the way to the corner on the right again.
- Go around the corner, then "up" one screen (to the area of the hunt club).
- Note the crowd (should be just about dead center screen).
- Click on the crowd to go near it. Click on the guy in the black suit a couple times to try to get his attention.
- He ignores you, so do what any good P.I. does; click the evidence report on the TV newswoman on the left (when the police don't listen, talk to the press!)
Another visit to the hunt club
- Then go into the hunt club. Talk to Xavier.
- Go through all dialogue choices.
- Go through the door on the left, then through the door on the right side of the room.
- Click the woodpecker clock on the plant in the hall.
- Now quickly go back to Xavier's desk.
- Wait; the clock will go off, and Xavier will take off.
- Click on his desk, then click on the drawer, then click on the keys.
- Go back to that hall with the plant.
- Click the keys on the door on the left side of the hall.
- Click on the plant to get the clock back, then click the clock on the plant again.
- Go back to Xavier's desk quickly again. Once again, he goes off.
- Click on his desk, click on the drawer, and click the keys on the drawer to put them back.
- Now go back to the room with the plant.
- Click on the plant to get the clock again.
- Now click on that door on the left side of the hall to go down to the basement.
- Sweep the cursor over to the left; when it turns to a dagger, click.
- Examine the photos in the closeup.
- Now exit that, and click over by the animal heads on the wall.
- Sweep the cursor over the table...when you pass over the little black book, it should become a dagger.
- Click on it to take the book. Click on it in the closeup to read it.
- Exit the closeup and von Zell will catch you and drag you back upstairs.
- Talk to him and find out he's a COMPLETE asshole.
- Ask about all sorts of topics, but be aware that the LAST question you should ask him will mention "trophies."
- After that, he gets up in disgust.
- Leave the hunt club and go to von Glower's house.
- Talk to von Glower and ask him EVERYTHING.
- This guy is, bad guy or not, cool in my book.
- If you want, check the mask on the wall for an extra point.
- Leave the house.
Back at the Police
- Go to the police station.
- Talk to Leber. Go through all dialogue choices.
- Now check the map on the wall.
- Click on the closeup. Then click on the little piece of white paper on the
top right corner of the map.
- Click your notebook on it to copy the phone number.
- Leave and go back to the Huber farm.
- Use the number you just copied (Grossberg's) on the phone (on the table on the right side of the screen).
- Click on the stationary to write to Grace.
- Go to Ubergrau's office.
- Talk to Ubergrau, and ask about Missing Persons.
- Then go to the post office, and click "Gabriel-to-Grace #2" on the post office door to mail it.
Finishing touches on chapter 3
- Go to the hunt club.
- Go into the meeting room.
- Click on Preiss to talk to him.
- Go through all dialogue choices (the others will arrive when you exhaust all
possibilities... Preiss is pretty cool, all things considered).
- Go over to the two guys by the bar.
- Go through all discussion choices; not von Aigner lies about not knowing Grossberg.
- You should get invited to the hunt eventually.
- Now go over to von Zell and Klingmann and pick the choice to ask for a magazine.
- In inventory, click the tape recorder on the magazine.
- Then click the magazine (with bulge) on either von Zell or Klingmann to put
- That ends Chapter 3! The ending movie is cool, as is the start movie for Chapter 4...and back to Grace we go again!
- Go to the library. Click on the leftmost shelf again.
- Go to the town square.
- Click on the post office, ring the buzzer. Read the letter you get.
- Go to the Gasthof. Talk to the Smiths, and go through all dialogue choices.
- Go into the church. Click on the back wall, then sweep the cursor for when
it's a dagger near the back. Click there to go to the crypt.
- Click on Gerde twice. Yes, Grace, you ARE an idiot.
- Go back to Schloss Ritter and go into the secret passageway.
- Click on the back area (the dark section).
- Click on the roses on the right to pick some.
- Go back to the crypt & click the roses on Gerde, so the two of you make up (how nice).
- Now go back to Schloss Ritter's exterior (don't go in).
- Click the car keys on the car. Go to Neuschwanstein.
- Click on castle. You'll take a tour of the place.
- In each room, click on absolutely everything you can (except the guards,
which brings no real result).
- Whenever you see the "tour tape" button appear in the lower left corner, click on it. (This button also appears as
you walk into each new room).
- Click on the door to go to the bedroom.
- Repeat procedure. Click on door on right to go to chapel. Repeat procedure.
- Exit chapel (should be back in bedroom), click on door on left to go to
living room. Repeat procedure.
- Click on "exit" cursor going down and to the right. Repeat procedure w/other part of living room.
- Click on door to left to go to grotto. Repeat procedure.
- Click on "up" exit sign (door in back wall) to enter Study. Repeat procedure.
- Click on black section of back wall to exit to Singer's Hall. Repeat procedure (note wolf paintings),
exit "down," repeat procedure, click on door in back wall.
- Exit "down" from castle view, and choose Herrenchiemsee on the map.
Yet another castle ...
- Talk to the woman at the counter; pick all topics.
- In the entry hall, click on the letters on the left wall & read them all by clicking on each individually.
- Exit closeup, exit "up," then exit left from closeup of desk.
- Click on absolutely everything available, including everything in display cases (you don't have
to click on EVERY pin, just one, in that case).
- Be sure to read diary entries on the wall. Then exit down, and exit right.
- Once again, click on absolutely everything available for viewing, including Ludwig's demise,
detailed on the wall.
- Exit back to left & down, then click on the lady at the counter. She's a bitch, but ask her about all topics (you might have to go twice).
- Go to Schloss Ritter.
Short stop at home
- Go to the library. Read the Ludwig biography in inventory. Make sure you read all pages.
- Use Barclay's card on the phone on the desk to call him
- Use Dallmeier's number on the phone to call him.
- Now exit the house and go to Starnberger See (the cross).
- Click left to walk all the way to the railing. Click on the railing.
- Dallmeier should show up in the closeup view. Ask him everything.
- Now exit closeup, click right to exit the Berg, and go to Bayreuth (northern part of map)
- You'll wind up in the display room start.
- You know the drill - click on absolutely everything in the room.
- Click on the left door. Click on everything, including all items in closeups.
- Click on left door. Click on everything in room #3. Click on "up" door. Click on everything you can
(hey, Grace is doing RESEARCH, right?)
- Now exit through left door, then exit "down."
- Talk to Georg. Ask him everything. Then go to Schloss Ritter.
Back to the books
- Talk to Gerde. Go to the library.
- Sit down at the desk & click on the typewriter.
- Use the Ludwig biography on the phone.
- Use Chaphill's number on the phone.
In the village
- Go to the Gasthof. Talk to the bartender, ask about The Smiths.
- Talk to the Smiths.
- Go to town square.
- Mail the letter at the post office (click on buzzer, click letter to Gabriel (#3) on the postlady,
then click wallet on her to pay postage).
- Go left and click on bushes to front and right of church.
- Click on flowers once to get closeup, then again to pick one.
- Exit and go back to the car. Drive back to Starnberger See.
- Walk left. Click on railing to get closeup, click on water to get water closeup, click lily on water.
- Go back to Schloss Ritter and go in.
- Go back to Town Square.
- Go to post office, click on buzzer to get fax.
- Read fax in inventory; read ALL pages!
- Now go back to the Wagner Museum in Bayreuth.
- Click faxed diary on Georg. This ends Chapter 4, and it's back to Gabriel ...
Start chapter 5
- After that... well, interesting, opening movie, time for some work.
- Go to Marienplatz, and click left.
- Click on the wurst vendor for a closeup.
- Click on the white sausage in the display case, then click your wallet on
- Go to the hunt club.
- Click on one of the chairs on the left, then on the magazine to get your tape recorder back.
- Go to Ubergrau's office. Read the new letter from Grace that shows up in your inventory.
- Talk to Ubergrau, and ask him about missing persons.
- Click the von Zell tape on Ubergrau.
- Go to Leber's office. Talk to Leber, and go through all dialogue choices.
- Click the von Zell tape on him. Click on the pile of papers the guy just dropped, then on the ledger in the closeup.
- Now go to Buchenau (left and bottom of city map, should now be lit).
- Knock on door. Go to Ubergrau's office.
- Ask him about cash, then go back to Dorn's Kennel (Buchenau). Knock on the door, hand him the cash.
- Talk to him, ask about all topics. Click on the "down" exit, and click on the last cage on the right.
- Click on the straw in the lower right portion of the cage view.
- Use the wurst on the tiger.
- Now click on the tags that are where you just checked in the straw.
Investigating at the Hunt club
- Go to the hunt club. Go out to the hallway.
- Knock on the second door from the front on the left side of the hall.
- Talk to von Aigner. Go through all dialogue topics.
- Click on 3rd door from front on right side of the hall.
- Open the wardrobe thing, and click on the rope (black rope).
- Click on the "down" exit, then click on the window.
- In the window closeup, sweep the cursor until the cursor actually reads "down."
- Click then to look down. Click on the ledge. Click the rope on the ledge.
- Click the left pointing arrow to go to the middle window.
- Click on the window to go into von Zell's room. Take the "right" exit, click on the
- See that piece of paper behind the regular pages on the right? Click on it.
- Click on the letter in the closeup.
- Go into the bathroom (the open passage on the right).
- Click on the bathroom rug for a closeup, then click on the edge of the footprint on the upper left side of
the rug, then click on the revealed footprint.
- Exit the bathroom, click on the "left" exit (not the door) and click on the window to exit.
- Click right, then click on the rightmost window to go back in.
- Exit back to the hall, then choose the "down" exit to go to the Great Room.
- Open the wardrobe thing and get the lantern.
- Talk to Hennemann. Run through all dialogue choices.
- Go back upstairs and click on the door closest to the botton of the screen on the left to go into Klingmann's room.
- Click the wolf tags on him.
- Go back downstairs, click on the fireplace.
- Click on the matchbook you see on the fireplace mantle.
- Exit the building (through the door) and click on the stable.
- Click on the tool rack on the right, click on the shears in the closeup. Exit the closeup and the stable. Exit right.
- Click on the bare patch of ground on the right. Click on the paw print. Exit closeup and go
- Go down two screens. Examine the muddy patch.
- Click on the mud, then on the paw print.
- Click the shears on the hedges on the right.
- Once in the cave, click on the little entrance on the back wall on the left, down the bottom.
- Note the... interesting sounds? Click on the pit (to your right) to almost fall in.
- Now click the matches on the lantern, and be prepared for some pretty sickening video footage.
- Click two north, then two west to get back to the lodge.
- Go in and go upstairs to the hallway.
- Click on the door closest to the bottom on the right to tell Von Glower what's happened.
- After a long video sequence, you wind up in the screen just north of the lair.
- Save your game immediately; it's really easy to get killed if you wait too long here.
- Wait for the werewolf to show up. When it does, click the Ritter Talisman on it. It should back off.
- If it backs off to the south (you'll see it leaving), wait, and it'll be back.
- Repeat the talisman click until you do NOT see it leave to the south.
- Don't hesitate too long on clicking that talisman, by the way, or you're meat.
- As soon as the wolf backs off (and not to the south), go north.
- The werewolf should be there, on the east exit to the screen.
- Click the talisman on it again. Go right (follow it).
- It should be on the east exit of THIS screen. Click the talisman on it again.
- Then go east. It should be at the south exit of the screen. Click the talisman on it again.
- Go south. It should be at the west exit of the screen.
- Click the talisman on it again. Go west. It should be at the south exit of the screen. Click the talisman on it again.
- Then go south to the ravine area, where it's cornered, and will attack you.
- Then von Glower shows up and throws you the gun. Immediately click the gun on the
wolf (wait too long and you're toast).
- This will end Chapter 5, and through that ending movie and the beginning of Chapter 6 movie, you'll realize
- One, the werewolf was indeed von Zell.
- Two, you've been bitten by a werewolf and are now becoming one.
- Three, von Glower plugged his ears on the hunt for a reason... he is ALSO a werewolf. In fact, HE is The Black
Wolf... and now Gabe and Grace are in the final chapter. (No, you can't shoot HIM in the ravine. I already tried) Hoo boy ...
Chapter 6 aka the annoying one
- Here we go, the most difficult chapter. Why Sierra insists on this type of "reflexes from hell" segment is beyond me, but hey, what do I know, right?
- Anyway, exit "down," then click on Gabriel.
- Go to the town square (you WERE in the dungeon).
- Go to the post office and click on the buzzer. Read the letter from von Glower you get.
- Go to the Gasthof. Get the roll from the basket on Mrs. Smith's table.
- Talk to Mrs. Smith; select all topics.
- Go to the Schloss Ritter, to the bedroom.
- Click on the sheets at the end of the bed.
- Go back to the dungeon. Use the roll on the pigeon on the window. Then use the pillowcase on the pigeon.
Visit to Altotting
- Go to Altotting (it's on the Germany map).
- Click on the church, then click on the display case on the wall center screen.
- Click on the sign and the limbs in the case.
- Exit closeup & go left around hallway. Enter door.
- Click your wallet on the basket with the water on the table.
- Go to the Neuschwanstein (i.e. the castle) living room. Click down; Grace should see a scene with a child.
- Walk back to the section where the child just tried to sit, wait till guard is gone, then click on chair.
- Click bottle of water on the chair. Exit to up & left into bedroom.
- Sweep cursor across bottom of wall to right of living room door. Go to the grotto.
- Wait here until the guard goes to the study.
- Sweep cursor along left wall of grotto-when it becomes a dagger, click.
- Go to singer's hall. Exit down and right.
- Click pigeon on doorway to left.
- Go back to portion of singer's hall where wolf panels are visible, then click on the yellow portion of the middle panel on the right wall (a square portrait... the portion you want is just above the floor line) where the
cursor becomes a dagger.
- Now exit the castle and go to St. Georg's church.
- Go into the crypt area.
- Click on the lower area of Wolfgang's coffin, then on the lid, then on the silver heart.
- Go back to Schloss Ritter. Talk to Gerde and ask her about the Silver Heart.
- Go back to St. Georg's. Once again, go to the crypt, and get to the silver heart closeup.
- Click on the silver heart to take it.
- Now go back to Altotting, and go into the priest's office. Talk to him.
- Then use the silver heart on him. You'll wind up in a shrine.
- Note the display case on the right side of the room, and the doorway on the right side of the room.
- Click the silver heart on the basket on the right side of the altar. The wind will start to howl.
- Click on the doors on the right to open them and blow out the candles.
- Click on the chair to the right of the display case.
- Click on the left urn on the bottom shelf to get Ludwig's diagram.
- You automatically return to see Georg, and give him the opera.
- Two months pass...(I had to split this chapter up; it's just too damn complicated otherwise!)
Chapter 6 - Part 2
- Click on the table to get a program. Click on the opera poster.
- Exit "down", then right, then go to the door at the end of the hall to go into the
- Click on the bulletin board. Pick up the seating chart.
- Exit bulletin board closeup, click on table.
- Pick up opera glasses, then to-do-list. Read to-do list.
- Talk to Gabriel (yeah, that's him on the couch).
- Go out of the room, "down," and into the auditorium (the open doors).
- Go talk to Georg. Then talk to the chandelier guys (they're up on the left, WAAAAY
up there. Click on one of 'em to talk to them).
- Look at Wagner's theater diagram in inventory. Click on the "X."
- Look at the seating chart. Click the box where the "X" was, or the "Mittelloge."
- Go out of the auditorium, left, up the stairs, and click on the double doors to enter the Mittelloge.
- Now exit back out to the upper level hallway.
- Go right, then go to the door at the back of the hall. Look out the small window (click twice).
- Turn the spotlight on by first clicking on it, then clicking on the switch.
- Click on the bottom handle of the spotlight in the closeup, then move the cursor around until the light is directly over the Mittelloge.
- Click to set it in place. Go back to the foyer. Use the seating chart on the usher.
- Exit right, go through the door on the left through which you can see a little set of stairs, then through the door at the back of the hall.
- Click on the rope section on the back wall (where the cursor is a dagger.)
- Sweep cursor to the right until it becomes a dagger again in the closeup-click twice to
- Note the "oops" comment from Grace. Now go down the stairs on the right to wind up in the basement.
- Go right, then click on the panel on the north wall.
- Click on the keys in the closeup. Now go left, then down.
- Click on the left door to find the prop room.
- Go left, and click on the sign on the left pile o'stuff.
- Exit the closeup, go through the door, then click the basement keys on the door to lock it.
- Go right, right, right, down, down to enter the furnace room (this WILL be handy later, folks).
- Open the furnace door. Click on the coal in the bin on the right to shovel some in.
- Click on the furnace controls (below the door), then on the "Automatisch" button, then on the handle, and turn the handle all the way to the right (to "hoch," or "hot").
- Exit closeup view, go left through the door, then right into the foyer.
- Go right, then to the door at the end of the hall.
- Click on Gabriel. After a fairly long vid sequence in which we see that Gabe is REALLY starting to lose it, you'll be back in the foyer.
- Go right, then through the end-of-hall door (back in office).
- Click on the fancy dress to get dressed (hey, she's not bad ...)
- Now go back to the spotlight room (up the stairs, to the right, door at end of hall).
- Click on little window, then click opera glasses on Mittelloge.
- Go to upstairs central hallway, click on Mittelloge doors. Click rope on handles.
- Click on door for closeup again, then click Privat sign on handles.
- Grace goes bye-bye, and Gabe takes over back in the prop room ...
- Go left, then click on the chest standing on its side to move it.
- Use the Ritter dagger to remove the vent cover (bet you were wondering WHEN you
would have to use that, weren't you?)
- Click on the open vent to climb through.
- Go north, north, then west to wind up backstage.
- Click on the rope section of the back wall. There's a black roll of tape on the right side of
the closeup (a bit tough to see, maybe).
- Click on it twice to take it.
- Note...Gabriel does the same thing. "Oops." Cute.
- Now exit the closeup and go through the right door into the dressing room.
- Click on the clothes rack on the left.
- Click the minstrel costume in inventory on Gabriel.
- Click on dressing table. Click on powder (on left). Click on dressing table again. Click powder on mirror on left.
- Exit closeup, and click on changing screen on left to hide behind it.
- After Englehart enters, click the tape on him to tie him up.
- Watch the entire "transformation" movie. Uh-oh.
- Now you're a wolf. In the basement. And so is Von Glower. Save your game. Now.
- The problem with this section is that it shifts to a first-person... well, first-canine view.
- Your mission is to trap von Glower, which you must do by closing the right doors. You can't open a closed door (you're a wolf, remember?) but you can close an open one by clicking on the latch on the lower part of the door (sweep cursor across open door bottom; when it's a dagger, click!)
Von Glower will attempt to avoid you - all he wants to do is escape. You've got to corner him. So read
the next section carefully before you try it! ("Turn left 2" or "turn right 2" effectively means doing a 180 degree turn.)
- Turn right. Go forward 2. Turn left 2, and close the door.
- Turn right, go forward. Turn left 2, close the door.
- Turn right 2, forward 2. Turn left 2, close door.
- Turn right, go forward. Turn left, close the door.
- Turn right, forward once. Turn left, go forward once. Turn left, go
forward once. Turn left 2, close door.
- Turn left, close door.
- Turn left, go forward 1, turn left 2, close door.
- Turn left, go forward 1. Turn right, go forward 1, close the door in front of you.
- Turn left, go forward 1, turn right, go forward one. Turn right, go forward 3. Turn right, go
- STOP. Save your game here. Because you cannot save in the next scene, and you really don't want to have to do that all again. Now read this closely...
The big final
- Go forward 1 into the furnace room. After the little scene, click on Grace.
- Then click on the furnace door (Grace opens the door).
- Then click on Gabriel again (the gray wolf) to give him control back.
- As soon as you have control as Gabriel again, line up your cursor with the left edge of the coal bin (to the right of the furnace), and about midway up vertically.
- Wait for Von Glower to leap. When he starts the leap, he'll move in relative slow motion.
- The instant he crosses the point of your cursor, click on him! If you time it wrong, you miss and wind up getting shot by Leber.
- If you managed it, you're entitled to watch the ending. Congrats, you mastered a not-so-easy Gabriel Knight 2!
Thanks for passing by! Visitors so far: 000096